Mar 18, 2011

How can I archive crime or criminal justice data that I have collected?

If you are an NIJ grantee, please see Depositing Data Sponsored by the National Institute of Justice. All other researchers who would like to contribute data to the archive can submit their materials through ICPSR's data deposit procedures and the data will then be forwarded to the criminal justice archive. For more information, see our Deposit Data page.